Monday, September 1, 2008

Day five : money, money, and money

This situation happen a few minutes ago, which is, i had a chat with my my housemate about career. We're chatting and one of my housemate said that he wants to get a job in order to have his own pocket money. I was thinking, that is normal for everyone. If they work, they will earn a salary for a month. But right after that, he is explaining that he needs to help his mother. I was so sad and he also wants to bring his grandmother to Haj. He makes me believe and i know his situation. It is true, and i can say that this is what i can called, Ad populum appeal to pity.

Other than that, i also can made assumptions about him, which is he is a good boy who wants to help his mother and grandmother. Other than that, maybe he also wants a pocket money or maybe he wants to at least go to shopping to buy anything that he really wants.

No comments: